This website is the result of a collaborative effort.
- Mariëtte van Huijstee (research leader and editor), SOMO
- Virginia Sandjojo (project leader), SOMO
- Lydia de Leeuw (contributing author), SOMO
- Christopher Patz (contributing author), ECCJ
- Sanne van der Wal (contributing author), SOMO
- Maisie Biggs (research intern)
- Emilie Maria Bugge Bloch (research intern)
- Brooke Carroll (research intern)
- Damian Uebersax (research intern)
The project consortium would like to thank all the organisations and individuals that have contributed to this publication. The authors would specifically like to thank all those who have contributed to the development of the analytical framework and the identification of harmful strategies.
The authors also thank those who have reviewed the case studies that are featured on this website, and who provided critical comments and good ideas to sharpen the research. Thanks also goes to Francis Kaburu for helping to write several of the case studies that are part of this research.
Thanks also go to the creative studio Zeppa for their in-kind contributions to develop the graphics and illustrations on this website.
The Mind the Gap project has been made possible with financial assistance from Open Society Foundations, the Sigrid Rausing Trust, and the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The content of this website is the sole responsibility of the project consortium and can in no way be taken to reflect the views of either Open Society Foundations, the Sigrid Rausing Trust or the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs.